e-Mail - Dream Facility or Nightmare
Now not everyone will be getting a huge quantity of emails every day but the principles below can be used to reduce the amount you actually have to look at by around 90%...
written by John Thompson Wednesday, 06. June 2012
...from 100-300 a day to less than 20, and the same principles can be applied to anyone's inbox, even yours.
- Stop checking your e-mail every 5minutes
- You don’t need to read most of the e-mails you’re sent - So don’t
- Set up e-mail rules to highlight the important ones and ditch the junk- There is a "how to set up rules" in most e-mail software
- Get people talking to each other - especially between you and your customers
- Send concise e-mails
- Weed out your trouble makers, and again set up rules